Announcements. Election for 2021/22 Midnight Sun Chapter Executive Committee closed in May. Our new Committee takes the hem July 1st and will be:
- President: Will Brophy
- Vice President/President Elect -Patti Sellner
- Secretary – Danielle Wiley
- Treasurer – Gail Murray (appointed)
- Delegate – John Clendenin
- Member at Large – Michael Repasky
- Past President: Rob Morris
The ASSP Midnight Sun Chapter officer elections for 2020-21 are now open. Click here for the is of all that volunteered to run:
To vote, see below. You must have your ASSP member number entered correctly for your vote to count. Elections will close on May 14th, 2020.
Please see attached flyer below:
Dear Members and Guests,
Please see attached postcard regarding the Governor’s Safety and Health Conference to be held at the Egan Center in Anchorage, April 7th & 8th.
There is a $25 discount on registration for ASSP members!
Our Chapter award winners were announced at the February Chapter Meeting. Awards will be presented at next regular Chapter meeting, April 2nd. (The March 5th meeting will be at Arctic Fire and Safety.)
– Move and Shaker: Pate White
– Stealth Award: Patti Sellner
– Safety Professional of the Year (SPY): John Clendenin
Congratulations to all our award recipients, and thanks for all that you do!